- The Facts:
- In 1976, residents of Tehran, Iran noticed a big bright object in the sky.
- The airport traffic controller also tracked it, sending military jets to take a closer look.
- A game of “cat and mouse” ensued.
- Reflect On:
- Was this an interaction with other intelligent life?
- How would the reality of non human intelligent life from another planet impact human consciousness?Mainstream UFO disclosure continues to accelerate at a tremendous pace. The U.S. Navy has released multiple videos and pictures of unknown objects (as well as testimony from the personnel involved) performing maneuvers and travelling at speeds that no known man made piece of machinery is capable of doing. The latest footage comes from the USS Omaha. It shows a spherical object that mysteriously disappeared into the ocean.The truth is, military encounters with these objects is nothing new, in fact it’s been happening for decades and the phenomenon has been well documented. There are thousands of encounters to choose from that provide a description of such events. There is a plethora of testimony from personnel involved, radar tracking information, and in some cases, photographs and video of the object.There are many common themes and consistencies with regards to the behaviour of these objects. One of them is the fact that these objects, most of the time, seem to perform evasive maneuvers to avoid our own aircraft. Another is the fact that critical electronic equipment in military jets seems to shut down when in close proximity to these objects. This is well documented, and it doesn’t just occur with military jets but it’s something that’s happened at nuclear missile facilities as well.
At Malmstrom Air Force Base in March of 1967, a base that was responsible for a large amount of nuclear weapons, multiple military witnesses here saw a red, glowing UFO hovering just outside the front gate. After that, all of the nuclear missiles shut down and went completely offline. This was not an isolated incident.
A great example of an air encounter involving evasive maneuvers involved an incident that took place in 1976. Residents of Tehran, Iran noticed a big bright object in the sky. The airport traffic controller also noticed, “it was an intensely bright object that was not supposed to be there.” The Iranian Air Force was contacted (at the time they were a close ally of the United States, under the rule of the Shah), and they dispatched two F-4 fighter jets to check out the object.
Read More – UFO ‘Paralyzes’ Weapons & Electronic Systems of Two Iranian Military Jets Who Tried Shooting At It
Read more Lastest News at Philtoday.info